Sunday, August 21, 2011

we had a fiesta saturday!

On Saturday, I had to work... on the bright side of it all; I got of earlier than I thought. So cj and I went and picked up my friend richelle, who lost her car keys, and we all went to trolley square and walked around for a bit.

After we dropped her off, we went home hung out, the usual. Then it was date night. I was feeling like a fashionista.. I got all ready.. It is always fun to dress up in a different style for a night; it is like you are a different person. That is right people; I put on the lipstick and rocked it all night. HA!!! so trendy...

We rode our bikes to the top of the avenues… perfect timing; I mean look at the sun setting behind Capitol Hill. The best is once we get to the top, it is all down hill from there… and we just coast to the bottom.


After that, we went to a new place, called hapa taco’s, we got some guacamole, chips, and tacos… it was yum!! Plus, we used one of our livingsocial coupons; I always love a good deal.

Just when you think this night is over… you are wrong, it only just begun. We were riding down town, and we came across some carnival… so we went. The carnival was called FIESTA DE PUEBLO… there were rides (like seven of them), games (five of those bad boys), and a sweet band playing… not in English!! It was a fiesta! Haha, the flyer they gave us was in Spanish.. it was funny.

We went on this ride behind me…. It goes in circles, upside down… cj almost lost his glasses, but he couldn’t reach his head with his hand, because it was REALLY TIGHT.. We were locked in. pretty rough.

Then we decided to go on the ferris wheel… this is when my cj broke into sweat. He was concentrating so hard not to vomit. These pictures look like we were having a blast (I mean, we were, but cj was on the verge of vomit). It was another tight fit on this ride, our legs were touching… and when we finally waved the guy down to get us off, my leg was wet with cj’s sweat. His wrists were sweating… the poor kid.. doesn’t do well with rides. I was laughing so hard, I couldn’t help it, and he was such a trooper.

after that we did some great people watching. i could do that all day. went home from the fiesta and called it a good night!! i love date night with the cj!

today i had work at 8am... pretty rough. we have a big convention all week to decorate for... so i will be working for two weeks straight. our trip is coming people.. the EAST COAST!! i am so excited to go on a vacation with my cj, just the two of us!! 2 1/2 weeks long!!
it keeps me going...

thanks for reading!! happy sunday!

4 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

P A R T Y ! ! !

Brady and Brittany said...

hahaha I just laughed out lout thinking about CJ. I'm a bad friend. Sounds like a fun fiesta!

The HimeBLOG said...

Your life is my favorite

nikki j said...

Super cute. Looking sassy and so fresh and so clean clean!! Still bummed you were GONE when I was there!!

Anyways, I miss date nights. Long distance BLOOOOWS