Thursday, August 25, 2011

family portrait

Last night I had to work. (all week more like it) and I was in charge of this party. There were carnival games, a band, people on stilts, and caricature artists. Cj, being the best husband came and brought me food, since I was there till about 10:30pm. We ate, got our family photo, and then he left. I am glad he came to visit because this week I have been losing my mind.

Lets back track a little, so when cj was on his way to bring me food, bless his heart, he had a 44oz diet coke in the car. Just as he was answering my phone to meet me, the drink spilt into the dash board… and now the raido doesn’t work and the car makes this clicking noise. Haha. The car is officially broken. Cj was trying so hard to bring me a dc.. and the car drank it instead.

this is a solo shot i did... when i was just roaming the party all by myself. i am so glad cj came and played with me. it makes working so much better. well i am off to work now.. i will be there till 1am.. so yeah.. that is my life..

3 comments:

Samantha said...

The picture of you and cj- okay there is a SLIGHT resemblance to cj but NOT you at all I think. Your solo shot looks a little more like you. I like that cj came to keep you company. That always makes work more fun.

toni said...

sick of hearing about this job. just quit already. haha. but really. Just add some lil freckles to the pic and it will look like you maybe....Jetta be thirsty!

Sara said...

haha you guys need a NEW car!! Your solo shot is amazing. Looks just like you ;)