Monday, October 3, 2011

good weekend.

This weekend was conference. I love conference. Last conference we decided to start a tradition with the fish's.. Click here to see their blog!! Sleep over conference weekend!!! They came over to watch. Then we hit up dinner. The boys go to priesthood while Brit and I go to the mall...GREAT TRADITION!

(the crew.. rhineer's and the fish's!!)

After priesthood the boys met us at the mall and we went and saw this movie called the warrior... I get really into movies... and I cried my eyes out!! You should go see it. I didn’t even know what this movie was about before hand... but I loved it!!

Then on Sunday we had a feast for breakfast!

we are the cutest little wives! slaving in the kitchen!! we made spinach and feta cheese omelets with bacon and sausage..... AND cinnamon rolls!! haha
the boys were waiting patiently.. playing games on the ipads! we were pretty full after the meal... clean plate club!! now we wait until the next conference.. and have another sleepover conference weekend!!
i love weekend.. i love friends.. i love sleepovers!!
come visit!!

2 comments:

Brady and Brittany said...

love love love!!!!!!!!!! i love our tradition!! great weekend!

mel said...

you are a way good wife! i made my mom make us breakfast. cause i only know how to make cereal. oops!