Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CALIFORNIA WEEKEND!!

Friday at about 7:45 am i bought tickets to fly to ca with cj!! totally last minute and totally worth it!! plus, i got my flight for $89 each way... steal of a deal.

cj had an interview in ca on Monday ( so he flew down for free and got a free rental car too!! ) we are now waiting to hear back.. nervous. if he gets it, they want him there working on November 1st!! that is in THREE WEEKS!!! so our lives could be in ca...

ANYWAYS...

ca was great! we flew in on sat. went and got some food, hung out with my sister and Aaron, then headed to vista to hang out with the good old fam bam. we went to the beach, ate my moms famous lasagna, saw my bff Brittany, played with the lil babes, and to end the trip went to Disneyland with the girls... while the other boys golfed.. and cj had his interview!! here are some moments i captured:
first of all.. how freaking cute is brooklynn... she is a lil chunk and so happy!! she doesn't really know how to laugh yet.. so she makes these noises.. so funny!!

on Monday... KACI'S BIRTHDAY!!!! we went to Disneyland and California adventure. I haven't been to Disneyland since i was in 7th grade... in band... performing. hahah!!
we went on tower of terror twice.. so fun. i loved it!! Toni... last year took lil bailey on this ride.. i was laughing even harder imagining little bailey freaked out on this ride... because i was.. hahaha priceless... she is scared when she hears the word tower of terror now.
toni.. she was feeling it!

everything was all decked out with halloween spirit.. so we captured a sisters pic!
i took a picture of bailey.. she said she was a flower.. cant you tell by this pic..???
she was being a little bit of a beast this trip.. she didnt get a nap the day before when we were at the beach.. plus, she woke up at 3:30am... solve that equation.. you get bailey!! right before i took this pic.. she head rammed me.. totally normal!
disneyland was packed.. so we stopped and at corn dogs and funnel cakes... right before we had churros... lets just say we lived it up to the max here.. ate our fried hearts out!!
lil brooklynn and i just hanging out.

girls trip!! it was fun! i love hanging out with my fam, they are great.. and the weather was dreamy. who knows... we could be california dreaming soon!! i will keep my readers posted!!

8 comments:

Caisa said...

i'm obsessed with your shirt. and you. i still miss you being next door.

Samantha said...

Oh my goodness Keri. You could move to California. If that happens I will be SO happy for you (and so sad for me...why am i the only one that lives so far away?!)

Looks like such a fun day!! And I think little brooklyn looks like you.

Brady and Brittany said...

Looks like such a fun trip. You look so natural with Brooklyn! I think it's a great look for you. Still can't think about you moving...blowing my mind!

brynne frei said...

what! how did this post never show up in my life. i'm counting down the minutes/hours/days until i find out you guys are moving to CA. there's not question in my mind that you will! haha you look good and i can't wait to teach you how to love disney!

brynne frei said...

what! how did this post never show up in my life. i'm counting down the minutes/hours/days until i find out you guys are moving to CA. there's not question in my mind that you will! haha you look good and i can't wait to teach you how to love disney!

BB said...

where is Bailey in the last picture...all 5 of the adults and Brooklynn but no Bailey

keri mae rhineer heaton said...

she was asleep... she was being a lil beast!!

Kaci said...

I'm so glad you came down with CJ. Thanks for coming to my giant birthday party at Disneyland! I can't wait for you guys to be almost neighbors--maybe :)