Monday, May 2, 2011

i am bored.

i am so bored.
so what do i do? blog.
i was looking though all my pictures... and some times i wish i could go back.

my wedding.. loved it. it was so much fun. just hanging out in my wedding dress... summer... i am tan... I NEED THAT!!
trip to SF with my sister a lil brother ty ty... road trips!!
i miss being so far from my family.

trip to cancun.. i still laugh that i went.. cj and i were dating... and my mom and dad said i could go.
i guess they knew he was a great guy and that i would marry him some day!!
thanks mom and dad.

turks... o how i miss it.
honeymoons are the best!!

anyways.... it is only monday, and i am counting down the seconds till it is FRIDAY,
THE WEEKEND!!! (it is going to be a long week)

ALSO,
happy birthday to my brother KYLE!!!
this is the only picture i had of him.

1 comment:

Kaci said...

good times...good times. you could always fly down to visit the fam for the weekend :)