Sunday, April 17, 2011

i am the worst


AT BLOGGING!!

sorry readers, I am the WORST at taking pictures these days.
I used to be the cute girlfriend... and took pics.. and now I am the WORST picture wife.
I know, I will work on it.

so I am back from the CALIFORNIA... (don't worry I forgot my camera)
I LOVED IT!! going home is always the best!!
yes, i did miss the CJ, but his mom cam up and visited him while i was gone.
thanks Jean, for keeping my husband company!!

the weather man said that it would rain in the CA...
the weather was wrong... it rained one night.
i came home with a lil color.. well a lot of color, I was a lobster!!
my sensitive skin hasn't seen the sun since the summer time!!
at the airport.. no snow.. i was in heaven!!

the lil brooklynn is SO CUTE!! she had to go get checked up on, so it was perfect timing that i was there... Toni and i watched the lil bailey.. she is a character. she is three.. and she knows it!!

here are some pictures i took on my phone... you can also go here and see some too!!
here is the new lil brooklynn.. i love her so!!

lil bailey.... so cute!!

my family and i.. we have a drinking problem... i was laughing so hard when i opened the cupboard.. and found this device... a can smasher!! that is when you know you are an intense drinker!! haha

bailey and i colored a lot.. i drew this pretty picture for her.. i am an artist, i know!!

more bailey... i spent a lot of time with this lil one.. sleep over every day at gma's house!! she loved it!!


this weekend was fun. I had to work till like 6 on Friday.. after, we went to dinner and saw Born to be Wild in 3d at the IMAX theater.. I now want a lil baby elephant!!


Saturday i had to be at work at 7am... the worst.. but when i came home the weather was nice... we went and played tennis!! for like 3 hours... i was beat!!
bless cj's lil heart... i need lessons so that i can be a lil competition for him. i was sweating for days.. and i dont even think he broke a sweat!!
some day... i will be good...

3 comments:

Rachel U said...

oh my gosh. todd and i want to see born to be wild SO bad!! was it good in imax?? that would be fun!

Kaci said...

I'm so glad you came down to visit. When are you coming back? Three hours of tennis is a little intense! You should maybe take baby steps a little bit at a time, but I know it's not your guys' style :)

brynne frei said...

oh my gosh that little yawn is the cutest pic everrr. and sweating for days = way funny. let's be tennis friends! i have no idea how to play eitherrr and i don't think tanner does so maybe it wouldn't actually be that fun for cj? we'll figure something out.