Friday, November 19, 2010

fa la la la la...

tis the season to be thankful and merry!!
i was not very festive for halloween or really for thanksgiving.
here is the decor for thanksgiving/fall that i bought at my work.
CUTE RIGHT??
this is what happens when i go to target... i come home with these cute trees!!

HERE IS THE GRAND FINALLY!!!!

so i get 50% off christmas trees and everything in the store... i stepped up in this world!!
I BOUGHT A TREE!!!
i have always had a real tree growing up, but cj said
"we are not really out door people, lets get a fake one."
haha... my husband is so funny!!

i was feeling sad today, for no good reason.. so what would make me happy??
putting together my new tree!!
i think i am going to do a candy cane tree
all red and white..
thoughts??

isnt it just so great?? i know it is early.
cj is totally against christmas decor before thanksgiving
but i was sad... and now i feel happy!!
HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE!!
tis the season!!!


1 comment:

Erin Lee said...

oh don't worry....I just spent all my life savings on christmas ornaments the other day at Tai Pan. It's like I entered a whole new house-wives world and i love it!!!! Who knew christmas decor could be so exciting??!!