Wednesday, October 27, 2010

last three posts.... and some




yup, they have been about food.
that says A LOT about us....we are good EATERS.
tis the season to chunk it up!!

I THINK IT NEEDS TO STOP.
so, in the month of NOVEMBER.... i am going to the gym.
i need to train for something...... or just go in general.
haha!!!

so now you know..... our life.
go to work
come home make dinner
watch some tv
there is plenty of time to gym...
cj studies real hard for his test in DECEMBER!!!

i am excited because we get to go to my home town, in the CA, to play with my FAM BAM
i am counting down the days....
37 days

I ALSO FEEL LIKE THE GRINCH.... even though i am rockin out to christmas music already.
my house doesn't have ONE decoration... not ONE
WHO AM I??

i did find out that i get 50% off of stuff at my work... and they have some cute stuff
i am going to have to purchase something

one LAST thing... halloween isn't that awesome.
it is more STRESSFUL
i cant think of a costume... and i don't want to be the lame couple that doesn't dress up.
kinda makes me mad.
I WANT TO BE FUN!!!
are we not so cute??

2 comments:

Basic Bites said...

I'm telling you...mickey and minnie...

Toni Thomas said...

dad is really concerned about your mexican hooker look. like really concerned. I am going to do good in November too. good luck!