Monday, October 25, 2010

creation


so last week i made lasagna... and i am not going to lie... it ROCKED!! i think i ate it everyday that week. we had a lot of leftovers. TODAY... i came home during lunch and made a creation. at first, i thought i was just going to make chicken and have chicken tacos... but my brain went nuts. so i put enchilada sauce, chicken, salsa, some sour cream, and rice in the croc pot... and i was going to make mexican enchilada's... (corn tortilla, mexican mush, cheese... repeat... like a lasagna) well... lets just say... i think it is a failure!! haha!!! i didnt add water, so the rice was hard, i also added some red crushed pepper.... HELLO HEART BURN. haha... so much for thinking i know what i am doing in the kitchen.

creation= FAILED!!

dinner.... kinda painful.
cj was a trooper and ate it!! ha
happy monday!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hey my sister just emailed me a recipe for like a mexican lasagna that kind of sounds like what you tried to do. I can email it to you if you'd like. Yeah, in my new cooking adventures i made a total BUST one night. It was DISGUSTING. But now I've learned, basically, not to make that dish again. haha.