Friday, September 24, 2010

let me VENT.

so... i am trying to be the cutest domestic wife... right?? tonday i went to this sewing class at joann's fabric (that is the first problem... i should have known better from going joann's.) everyone there talked up this class... like it was the best.. i have been so excited to go. so i packed up the car and went.... show up and there is one other person there for the class. (this is where it gets worse. she was special needs and the teacher was with her step by step) so i already felt like i should NOT go to the class, but i do.... it turns out even more dumb.. the lady made me get a pattern. i wanted like a project runway class... haha!! so basically i do it all myself.. and paid this lady to watch me. I DIDNT even finish the skirt... i could have made 3... i was there for 3 HOURS>>> o my. THE WORST!!! she was like you can come back to the next class and finish... i said.. i will figure it out on my own, thanks. (i dont want to pay another 30 bucks... yes i know, that is a grip of $$) PLEASE...o i am so annoyed... .anyways, long story short.. I NEED MY MOTHER!!! she knows how to get this done... and to top it off, it was my last day of freedom since i start work on MONDAY.... three hours of my time... DOWN THE DRAIN!!

the end.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh WORST Keri. that sucks.

keri mae rhineer heaton said...

the worst sam... the i am so mad!!! hahaha

Brady and Brittany said...

I'm pissed!!!!!!