Friday, September 17, 2010

it is here... BIG DAY


ok, so today is a BIG day. as my sister kaci said..."welcome to the 21 century, it's about time." LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... we have cable and internet!!! that is why i have been gone for so long... sorry readers!! I AM BACK NOW and i also have wedding pictures... here you go folks!! still dont have a camera... so i cant update you with our new life... i am sad!! it should be coming back soon.


well... there are more... but i think this is a good chunk of them... more to come... if i feel like it. i loved my wedding... it really was the BEST!!

2 comments:

Emily Smith said...

such cute pictures and it was the best day!!

toni said...

Keri. I like this post. but, what i like more is that you FINALLY have internet and cable!! seriously it is a big move,, and I love it. Thank you CJ! I feel connected to you way more knowing you can blog and plan my wedding. ok so lets do this!