Thursday, August 26, 2010

today.

cj is taking his last credit at the U and it is a jogging class... my boy is going to jog it out!! i laughed because i told him to wake me up and i will work out too while he is in class... did that happen?? NOPE! ha... i guess next time.



so i woke up at 10... i know... i need to get up and go... i was tired for some reason, but it felt nice sleeping in. i looked for jobs, took a shower, checked the emails... and the husband sent me a text saying ride your bike to my work and we will ride somewhere to get lunch. cute right?? well, i thought so. so we rode to this place called settebello- authentic pizza- delish!! then after we went and got gelato ice cream.. haha talk about eating, we are good at it! BUT SERIOUSLY... i need to be cutting back...

this is my cute bike that i ride around town.. christmas present from the boy CJ... love it. so i thought i would show you.


i ordered the settebello pizza... just like the one above. cj got the quatro formaggi. did we eat them both?? SURE DID!

rode my bike home... ironed my skirt for my interview at 4:30... lets hope it works out.. haha!! anyways, i just wanted to tell you about my cute date with the husband... we might go see a free concert in the park tonight... summer fun activities!!

1 comment:

Marcus Lane said...

oh.... i kinda miss living in slc. we love settebello too, and the free concerts downtown are such a bonus!

enjoy.....