Monday, August 30, 2010

blog shout outs

ok so here is a new addition to the blogging world... my friend amberlee... so cute
www.himebloggers.blogspot.com

and then another shout out to my sister... big news here... check it out!!
www.tonikaymiller.blogspot.com

anyways... this weekend i hosted a dinner on sunday with my married friends: brit/brady and sara/mike... i went fancy and made steaks, garlic potatoes, asparagas salad, and bread... haha!! we played a card game called nertz... they all knew how to play, and were pretty intense, cj tried real hard.. haha!! then tonight i made egg rolls and rice for my peeps: becky, jr, richelle, the husband, and myself... i am a HOUSE WIFE!! haha still no luck with jobs... lets hope so soon.. because at this rate i am going to be a whale with all this cooking!!

1 comment:

toni said...

keri your followers are not going to find you with this new blogspot and i am worried....work on it