Monday, August 9, 2010

i loved my wedding!

ok, so we all know i didn't plan much...i just had the best mom and sisters, and it turned out PERFECT!! the one thing that i did want, and i booked even before i has a ring on my finger was the photo booth... we had some drama there. the day before the photo booth lady called and said she couldn't come... so i had my bride moment of tears, but thanks to my family...IT ALL WORKED OUT!! kyle was on the phone during the rehearsal dinner and found it!! here are some of my favorites.
the mr. and mrs.
kyle, sam, kate, owen, and baby josi
the bronson family!!
Francis girls and bodie...they were great!! they made the reception so pretty with flowers and they flew from utah... love it!!
mom and pops!! hosted the show...i love them and i loved my reception
aaron, toni, and the lil bro ty ty... toni you have some sweet facial expressions.
matthew, lorie, and milo. CJ's sister in law and cute nephews!
gma and gpa... look how cute they are.. the last picture my gpa stuck his toung out... haha!!
tera, britt, ty, and kaci.

tera, kate, and owen!!!

i loved everything... and i am so happy the photo booth worked out!! there are so many fun pictures and it was a fun sign in book!!

2 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

so aweomse! looks like we really missed out, congrats again!!

Samantha said...

Wow. You have a REALLY goodlooking family...