Friday, February 10, 2012

it is the weekend!!


So jump for JOY!!
I am excited to just hang out with the husband.
Sunday I have to teach the Young Women in my ward... my new calling... That night Toni and I are going to go steal these little girls for a sleep over. I am pretty excited about it.
Other than that.. the job hunt is still painfully going on. I really wish it was a easier task...
I am trying this new thing called working out... Have you heard of that before? I guess it is a healthy thing to do in your life... and it has been a while. I just keep telling myself I like it... haha!

Happy weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you in such a difficult time ... I read about your story and want you to know that you are in my thoughts ..

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you here in Irvine. So very sorry for your immeasurable loss. So very grateful it isn't forever. CJ was and still is such a force for good.

Anonymous said...

I heard about your loss. I am so sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My family is praying for you.

Unknown said...

I don't know you, but I'm praying for you. I mean, we are sister's in the gospel, right?

There are not really words to describe what my heart wants to tell you.

It is true. Everything we have been taught. He is yours FOREVER. And hopefully soon, you will feel the peace and assurance you need to move forward for now on your own...to live life, to make plans, to laugh again and to love.

Erin
www.someoneinmind.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for you. I will keep you in my prayers. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I do not know you, but I knew CJ, and I want you to know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Jess said...

I don't know you, but my prayers are with you...hang in there.

Anonymous said...

You are forever in my prayers. I am in OC, but never had the chance to meet you, but somehow feel connected to you after reading your beautiful blog. I will always keep you in my thoughts.