Friday, May 13, 2011

sad friday

i am sad...
first of all.. my last post... of when cj and i went on our bike date.. is erased, i don't know how.. but it is gone.. and i am sad about it because people actually left comments...poof... GONE!!!

then i just get pulled over.. and i had no idea that i had a warrant out for my arrest. the guy was nice and let me go, but still... stupid... how do i know?
so i called they have been sending letters of warning to my address.. but they haven't been putting #207 on all the letters... so they have been sending them to no one.. how am i to take care of this, if i haven't received anything ????????????????

ANNOYED....

happy weekend.

4 comments:

toni said...

Keri I can see your last post? Maybe it was just a lunch time glitch. Have a happy weekend. And why do you have a warrant? fill me in

Kaci said...

What?!?! What was your crime and what the heck are you going to do? Brian's friend is a good criminal defense lawyer, do you want me to ask him? And I can see your bike post too--looks fun!

Haley said...

i hope you have a better week!! xoxo also...i just barely looked at my blog it has been MONTHS..i will probably start blog stockin you :) love yer guts

Lizzie B. said...

Hey! Long time no see! How are things?! There is this one girl I see all the time and she looks exactly like you...and every time I see her I think about you haha. Anyway, to answer your question...it is currenlty being sold at quincee's boutique (the link is on my blog)!