Thursday, March 10, 2011

bored...

so, today i am at a show at the downtown hilton. i have to work tonight till 11:30pm. the lady in charge likes to have people here. i just had a little freak out.... i looked at the clock and it said 3:54pm... i have so many hours of sitting here.


Here is my view...
i at least have pandora... saving my life a little bit right now...


TOMORROW i am here from 8am to 8:30 pm. some friday night eh??


SATURDAY i have to get here at 7:00am... who works that early and all day on saturday. good thing cj can study real hard for his test. i am not there to distract him. i usually do.


so if you have any ideas of things to do, call me, text me, email me, basically let me know in any form of communication.... I NEED IT!!!!

1 comment:

Tera said...

you wanna do some of my homework? i'm for reals...let me know