Thursday, December 2, 2010

oh today.....

ok so i woke up today... even early, so that i would be on time for work...haha!! get ready, totally ready to leave. i look down at my hand... MY RING IS MISSING. so i do a frantic search... cant find it. i tell cj.... but he is like sleeping and does not care... just rolls over. so was like fine... if you dont care about the investment on that ring.. then i am out of here. i was MAD and SAD all at the same time. i was late for work... the usual. but serisously!!! i cant really think of anything else but my ring... oh today. off to a bad start.
so i arrive to work... in my sad/mad mood... what do i see... doughnuts. YES I EAT ONE!! i am an emotional eater here... and now i feel sick... i am sad...
I REALLY HOPE I FIND MY WEDDING RING!!!
i tried to upload a picture... it isnt working...

2 comments:

Erin Lee said...

I lose my ring every other day. It is too big. The best was when I saw something sparkle just under the couch and saw that it was my ring. I didn't even realize it was missing from my finger.
oops.

toni said...

oh my gosh Keri. go get the ring made smaller. the emotional risk you are taking is not worth it. seriously. i have sized my ring twice! that is a scary story.