Sunday, November 14, 2010

halloween... a lil late...


i know i just posted... but it is sunday... you just blog and hang out!!

check out the costume... aka... my husbands stash!@!
that is brady on the left... i kind of just took these pictures from
http://bradyandbrittany.blogspot.com/
so you can look there to see how festive we were
halloween became more stressful since being married.... cj and i both decided we liked the holiday better when we were single. haha!!
i couldnt think of a costume... it became a problem.
i felt the pressure of being a fun cute couple... so i gave up
we are nerds.. but not really.
we are just us!!

4 comments:

Brady and Brittany said...

haha super sweet! i swear I thought I took a pic of you guys...I'll have to check my comp and send it to you.

toni said...

nice post. looks like you guys pulled off the cute couple you were going for.

Marcus Lane said...

at times like this we wish we lived back in UT. so awesome!!

Kaci said...

Is that mustache of his real? If so, pretty sweet! I truly hope to see it around Christmas time; it looks so festive.