Sunday, February 7, 2010

200 minutes....

OF BOWLING....
cj and i go bowling... the most white trash sport... and we want to be good. we dont go all that often... maybe once a week. long story short... we have made friends with this guy named spence that works at fat cats... he likes us and hooks us up... one time the wait was like an hour long and we went.... spence puts us on a lane right then... boom and then he said it was free... DOUBLE BOOM... and he just hooks us up.. he even bowls with us.. haha! he taught me how to do a spinner ball...FANCY
well this saturday we went bowling for 200 minutes with britt and brady.. my arm is sore... spence... hooked us up!


moments... i hate it when people pick me up... pet peeve... i am so mad... but he said he wouldnt take pics in the photo booth if we didnt document this... and let me tell you... i am mad. but i did it because everytime we go bowling we go in the photo booth.. i love those things... and i cant break tradition.

britt and brady.... my favorite married couple...


2 comments:

Brady and Brittany said...

haha I love bowling for 200 minutes. I'm seroius that my left leg is sore. That is sad. Good times!!!!!!!!

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

Can we PLEASE go next time?! We love bowling and I don't want to brag, but we're pretty good at it... I miss your cute face!